- A multi-layered sole provides more of the necessary foot support and shock absorption then in a traditional EVA sole
- The combination of high tech materials surrounding the spin spot have been designed to provide the perfect amount of slip vs grip on all floor surfaces.
- The outer side of the sole acts as a brake and the improved, high density spin spot assists in free movement related to spinning and sliding.
- The streamlined upper provides a dynamic fit that holds the foot securely during fast movements.
- The mesh upper with traditional lace up closure and padded tongue ensures an extremely lightweight and flexible feel in a full sole shoe
Sizing Information & Suggestions
- Start with 1/2 size up from street shoe.